According to the very interesting findings of a new Google survey, nearly 40% of smartphone owners use their devices in the bathroom.
With the goal of the commissioned survey being to gain better insight into smartphone user behavior, the report reveals no shortage of intriguing, but not altogether surprising facts.
- 93% of smartphone users use their phones at home
- 81% browse the Internet
- 77% utilize mobile search
- 72% use their phones while consuming other media
- 33% use their smartphones while watching TV
- 39% reveal using their smartphone in the bathroom
Further illustrating the stronghold that mobile technologies now possess on smartphone owners, one in five users admit they would rather forgo their cable television subscription instead of their smartphone.